“Moral excellence comes about as a result of habit. We become just by doing just acts, temperate by doing temperate acts, brave by doing brave acts”. Let’s put it this way:… being brave is all about moving out of your comfort zone and challenging yourself and doing things or saying things that you are just not used to.
Follow these easy steps for gain your self Confidence
- Practice makes perfect: Take a deep breath and do what you want to do the minute you think of it… No matter how insecure you think you’ll look, do this five times daily for 3 days.
- Don’t think- act. If you think too long, you will not act on your thoughts. Just do it.
- Put on your jogging shoes. Jog like a fool around your area with a big grin plastered on your face, your favorite music in your ears and a belief in your ability to confront a lot of situations in life.
- Start feeling comfortable doing new things – like talking to a “cool” person. You’re cool too.
- Try persistence out for size: Do something by hook or by crook continually for a set amount of days/weeks.
- Honest conviction leads to being brave in any situation. Determination towards something leads to be being brave.