An aura is the electromagnetic field surrounding an object. Some people refer to this field as a bio-energy field. An aura is the three-dimensional energy field that surrounds the bodies of all beings and things. The healthier you are, the further the aura will extend out from your body.
In truth this energy field not only goes around you, but moves within your body as well. It is not just the outside of your body that is made of electromagnetic energies, every part of you and everything you experience in third dimension.
Auras vibrate to different color, sound and light frequencies. The color spectrum varies with one’s physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual states.
|• Auric LayersAura is a Latin word meaning “Light” or “Glow of Light.” Webster’s College Dictionary defines Aura as: “A light or radiance claimed to emanate from the body and to be visible to certain individuals with psychic or spiritual powers.”
The aura is a subtle or esoteric body comprised of illuminating electromagnetic energy that surrounds and penetrates all living things. It consists of ten most recognized layers and two additional layers that correlate with the eternal soul and universal mind consciousness of higher dimensional planes.
The formation of the aura is made up of what is known as “auric layers.” Each auric layer relates to physical, mental, emotional and spiritual aspects of the body and consists of vibrating energy frequencies. Higher vibrating energy frequencies interface with spiritual needs while lower vibrating frequencies interface with material or physical needs.
Auric layers function interactively with the body itself, energy points within the body and the chakras. Each chakra corresponds to various glands of the body’s endocrine system and is associated with specific colors of the rainbow spectrum, which are evident in the overall appearance of the aura.
Auras vary with changes in the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual conditions of an individual. Various rainbow color energies manifest in the aura and are unique to each person. The auric coloration responds to the changes of thoughts and feelings. The emotional body is constantly changing while the mental body is more stable.
The auric colors can be defined or interpreted by those who are highly intuitive in sensing or perceiving the aura, to give insightful information into individual physical, mental, emotional and spiritual attributes.
LAYER 1 – ETHERIC BODY
Aura colour interpretations
A Colors perceived in the aura are related to the chakras and their specific bodily functions. Interpretations of the auric colors, also known as the Rainbow Color Spectrum or Seven Rays, can be performed by sensitive individuals who possess intuitive abilities.The following is a description of colors associated with the auric layers and their brief interpretations:
• Red: The color of strength, passion, impulsiveness and will.
• Orange: Color of affection, kindness, and creativity. The muddier shades denote vanity, while golden orange represents self-control. Someone with orange in his/her aura may suffer from kidney troubles.
• Silver: The person might be pregnant or is going to be soon! However, this is not always so. Seeing this may indicate a person who is allowing great creativity in their life.
• Yellow: Mental activity, optimism, perfectionism, responsibility, sometimes shyness.
• Green: The color of sympathy and reliability. The person may be an effective healer. Dark shades of green however indicate one who is jealous or hesitant.
• Blue: The color of calm, and spiritual and material attainment. May sometimes represent a tendency to moodiness and depression.
• Indigo/Violet: The colors of the seeker who has inborn psychic and intuitive abilities. They represent an astounding ability in the handling of practical matters. Dark shades may show that the person is often misjudged and misunderstood. May indicate heart or stomach trouble.
• Black: The color of self-protection. The person is good at wearing masks
• Pink: A compassionate person who is fond of the arts. Darker shades of pink may point to immaturity and irresponsibility. WHITE: Spirituality, vision of God, higher consciousness.
• White: Purity and honesty. A color associated with spiritually evolved persons.