The Five Tibetan Rites is a yoga routine based on a ritual of exercises done by the Tibetan Lamas , which helped them to live very long and healthy life and to stay ever young& vibrant. They are simple yet highly energizing exercises which anyone of any age can do very easily. An important part of the Tibetan exercises is a conscious synchronization of breathing while performing physical activity.
They were brought to the west early in this century by a retired British army officer who learned them from Lamas and practiced them in a Tibetan lamasery. He himself became many years younger.
They are practiced around the world and very effective to prevent aging.
The Five Tibetans take a minimum of daily time and effort but can dramatically increase physical strength and suppleness as well as mental acuity. Even newcomers to yoga will experience the Five Tibetans’ liberating effect on the innate energetic power of the human body and mind. Regular practice of these exercises relieves muscular tension and nervous stress, improves respiration and digestion, benefits the cardiovascular system and leads to deep relaxation and well-being. The Five Tibetans can be a powerful vehicle not only for enlivening the senses but also for generating and harnessing vital energy for self transformation.
The entire routine can be completed in less than 20 minutes.
HOW DO “ 5 RITES ” WORK
The 5 Rites attract the universal energy into our body; balancing the 7 Chakras which promote the free flow of prana (chi energy) revitalizing our body & mind.
They activate endocrine glands regulating the hormonal output. 5 Rites work on the nervous, digestive, cardiovascular, and respiratory systems of our body.
The results reported by participants who did Tibetan yoga for just 15 days were as follows:
- Feeling very energetic & youthful so can work better & longer time without tiring.
- Concentration & memory improved.
- Felt relaxed and better able to cope with stress.
- Digestion & quality of sleep improved.
- Relief from backache, spondylitis, & arthritis.
- Weight, Blood pressure and diabetics brought under control.
- Great sense of well-being & overall fitness – no more depression.
Benefits of performing the rites
The Five Tibetan Rites have curative powers and that some of the benefits of regular daily practice include:
- Relief from joint pain and arthritis
- Relief from back pain & spondelitis
- Improved memory
- Improved vision
- Hair growth
- Weight loss
- Increase in physical strength, energy, endurance and vigor
- Improved physical and mental health
- Increased sense of well-being
- Sound sleep
- Relief from migraine headaches.
- Rejuvenation and looking & feeling younger.
- Vigor and vitality improves sex life.
Potential Benefits of the Five Rites :looking much younger; sleeping soundly; waking up feeling refreshed and energetic; release from serious medical problems including difficulties with spines; relief from problems with joints; release from pain; better memory; arthritis relief; weight loss; improved vision; youthing instead of aging; greatly improved physical strength, endurance and vigor; improved emotional and mental health; enhanced sense of well being and harmony; and very high overall energy.